Hola mi amigos! Hope you are all having a fantastic week! I had so much fun reading through all of your random facts from yesterday’s post. You guys are awesome!
You know what today is right?….drumroll please!
It’s time for another What I Ate Wednesday!
Whole wheat English muffin with PB, cottage cheese & honey,
2 eggs scrambled with pepper and nooch,
Frozen fruit (steebies, mango, peaches, pineapple),
thawed and sprinkled with unsweetened coconut shreds
Cup o’ Dark Steamy Joe
Smokey Roasted Cauliflower: (serves 2)
- 1/2 medium cauliflower, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- cooking spray
1. Mist a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Lay out cauliflower florets on sheet without overlapping pieces.
3. Sprinkle with spices and then mist with more cooking spray.
4. Roast in a 425* oven for 20 minutes, or until tender.
5. Toss cooked florets in nutritional yeast and serve.
Today was definitely a good eats kind of day! Not your typical “comfort food”, but uber comforting to my belly! I am still so full from dinner…yay for beans!
Beans, beans…good for the heart! The more you eat, the more you…feel satisfied after dinner? Of course…why whudya think I was gonna say? 😉
Oh and top of the news today! I officially converted one of my co-workers into a hummus lover! Thank you Sabra for your spinach and artichoke creamy goodness! You should have seen her face when she was trying it. At first, you’d think I just asked her to lick a toilet seat and then after her first bite, she asked for more! Ha!
What is your favorite flavor of hummus?
I have always loved roasted red pepper, but I’m getting a little burnt out on it. My newest go-to is TJ’s white bean hummus!
What’s the best thing you ate today?
PB + cottage cheese sammie…but c’mon, you already knew that!