Hey guys! So I saw this post on Katy’s blog today and I thought I’d do a little confession post of my own. I know it’s not the first time I’ve “bared all” here on KMB, but there seems to be some habits I’ve developed over the past few weeks that I feel I need to just get out there…plus, I here it’s good for the soul! Or wait, maybe that’s chicken soup?
1. Although I live alone, and have for quite some time now, I seem to think I am a bottomless bit when it comes to fresh produce…either that, or I’m a little addicted to the local farmer’s market.
Um, is it just me, or is Mr. Aloe Plant flippin us off??
2. I buy foodie items with absolutely NO idea what I’m going to do with them…please refer to Exhibit B. Quick! I need ideas for rhubarb!
3. For someone who used to think coconut was “gross,” I seem to have developed quite a
liking obsession with it!
5. No matter that I probably have 20+ books in my office that have NEVER been read…I’d rather read food blogs instead!
6. Apparently I also think I’m kin to Dr. Seuss!
7. I didn’t have one sip of water yesterday! 🙁
8. I don’t even remember the last time I actually put some effort into cooking dinner!
9. The entire time I was eating dinner, I was dreaming of oatmeal.
10. Sometimes I put food I’ve never tried up on a pedestal…
Why Mighty Maple…why?? 🙁
Anything you’d like to confess?