“Who wants a mustache ride?”
Sometimes as a blogger, you have a hard time deciding what to post. And then sometimes, one of your best Blends telepathically senses your frustration, tags you in a survey, and makes the decision for you. Laura, I don’t know what
my blog I’d do without you! 😉
Four names that people call me, other than my real name:
- C.T. – Though the people I work with do in fact know my name, most of the time I just go by the initials of the machine I operate. Ha.
- Broccoli – Thanks to Laura, I will never be confused with other Heather bloggers again!
- Hot Mess – No comment.
- Heather Honey, Heather Bear, and other slightly more original variations of my name like Heather Feather. 😉
Four jobs I’ve had:
- CT technologist
- Assistant manager of GNC
- Daycare provider to children K-6 – I basically got paid to play all day.
- Waitress – my first job (paid under the table at 14) where I left everyday smelling and feeling like a greasy french fry.
Four movies I’ve watched more than once (AND can quote):
- 10 Things I Hate About You
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail
- Not Another Teen Movie
- Super Troopers – Which I’d like to thank for my opening line!
Four books I’d recommend: (Bonus points for reading WHILE walking!)
- Redeeming Love – My most favoritest book ever. I’m not much on religion but this book, based on the love story of Hosea and Gomer, can touch any heart.
- Intuitive Eating – If you’ve read my blog, you KNOW how much this book means to me.
- Cleo: The Cat Who Mended a Family – Exemplification of my “odd” sense of humor.
- Where the Sidewalk Ends – I memorized nearly half the poems in the book as a child…and can still recite some of them today!
Four places I’ve lived:
- Portsmouth, VA – Where I was born.
- Hendersonville, TN – Where I grew up until the age of 14.
- Ashland City, TN – Where I went to high school and where my parents still live.
- Clarksville, TN – Where I live now.
Four places I’ve been:
- St. Augustine, FL – My most memorable vacation.
- San Francisco, CA
- Boulder, CO – And I can’t WAIT to go back next year for Blend 2015!
- Minneapolis, MN – Three whole days feeling like a celebrity!
Four places I’d rather be right now:
- In front of a fireplace
- The Bahamas
- In a hammock ON the Equator – Can you tell I’m not ready for winter?
Four things I don’t eat:
- Yeast donuts – Sorry Krispy Kreme, but Dunkin is my [donut] man!
- Really spicy food – I’m such a weenie!
- Chocolate cake – Well, unless it’s SEX CAKE!
Four of my favorite foods:
- PIZZAAAAAAAAAA – All day errry day!
- Peanut butter
- Pig – Or more specifically, BACON! But I had to indulge my alliterative side! 😉
Four TV shows that I watch:
- Hemlock Grove
- Orange is the New Black
- Love It or List It – And similar decorating shows on HGTV
- ANYTHING on Food Network – I’m easy (#twss)
Four things I’m looking forward to this year:
- Turkey on Thanksgiving Day – I mean seeing my family…yeah, that’s what I meant!
- My birthday – Fingers crossed I get the days off work that I requested!
- Glass Animals concert on December 3rd! 😀
- Driving around the neighborhood looking at Christmas lights.
Four things I’m always saying:
- Fuck – The best word in the English language.
- That’s what she said – I can’t help myself. Sorry about stealing your answers, Laura!
- What uhhhhhhp?
- I gotta pee.
Four people I’m tagging for this survey:
What four movies could you quote nearly all of?
What four things are you looking forward to this year?
1. You win with that intro.
2. The foods you won’t eat make me want to break up with you.
3. You redeem yourself with the favorite foods.
4. You’re just showing off using actual books for the book question.
5. What doin’ for your bithday???
6. Fuck. That’s what she said.
2. I knew you’d say that.
3. I knew you’d say that too.
4. Na-na na-na boo-BOO!
5. Not sure yet. Since I don’t know for sure if I can get the weekend off, I don’t want to get my hopes up for something. Probably just kick it with the fam. Don’t want to do anything too dangerous in my old age…I may break a hip or something! 😉
6. I fucking love you.
7. How could you end with ‘6’? HOW?!?
Minneapolis, MN? Easy mistake. I know I’d rather be in MO right now with snowpocalypse going on here right now.
I can sadly (?) quote Step Brothers, Wedding Crashers, Just Friends, and Old School well enough to give my mom a stroke.
Oh geez! My elementary school geography teacher would be so ashamed! Omg, it’s already snowpocalypsing over there? I’m keeping my fingers crossed that it holds off here till at least February…of course we don’t really get snow. It’s more like slushy grossness!
“You’re my boy Blue!!!” 😉
I love you. I was seriously struggling to come up with a post for tomorrow, and now you’ve just given me some great content 😉 Soooo it’s kind of creepy how your intro applies to me as well 😆 That being said, I’m not going to answer your questions today, but I will say that Monty Python and the Holy Grail and Super Troopers are some of my favourite movies to quote as well
Alright! I’m totally patting myself on the back right now for interpreting my telekinetic vibes appropriately. 😉 Can’t wait to read your answers! And I know I’ve said this before, but I LOVE that you love Monthy Python and the Holy Grail…nearly everyone I tell about it just looks at me with a blank stare! Lol
Four movies I could quote are:
1. Mean Girls
3. American Pie 2
4. 17 Again
Rarely a day goes by where I don’t drop a Mean Girls quote! 🙂
You know, I’m probably one of the only girls out there who can’t quote that movie. Obviously I need to watch it a few more times and remedy this. 😉
Fuck truly is the greatest, most versatile word. I fucking love it.
YES to Not Another Teen Movie. Hilarious. Um and please please please come back to San Francisco. That way we can meet up and drink booze and eat pizza and say fuck a lot.
Haha! Love it! I really do need to make another trip out there. I only got a few hours in the actual city and that was SO not enough time to see all there was to see! And having you tour me around would be better than staring at a map the whole time…and getting lost on the train again! 😯
So I guess I need to fill this out eh? (so Canadian of me).
Also, the fact that you quoted Super Troopers makes me love you even more. That movie is amazing.
Eh I guess it does! And I can’t wait to read your answers! 🙂
I’m such a movie quoter. I can usually remember movies as soon as I see them twice so mine is a long list…but my favorite movies to quote are Anchorman, Mean Girls, Clueless, I Love You Man, umm so much more!
I’m jealous you get your Thanksgiving this month, our Thanksgiving is over in Canada, but I was so sick so I didn’t get to celebrate! Sad.
Clueless! Oh man, I almost forgot about that one! Every time I roll through a stop sign, I say, “I totally paused!” Haha!
Sorry to hear you were sick for Thanksgiving. Perhaps you should petition your family to host a do-over! 😉
10 Things I Hate About You is definitely a movie I can quote most of too! Also, Little Giants, Mean Girls, and Ever After.
Fuck really is a great word isn’t it?
Fuck yeah it is! And I just have to confess that you totally caught me off guard there, Chelsea! I do believe that’s the first time I’ve “heard” you “say” fuck! Lol
Pingback: . four foods i won't eat... and other nonsense . - . running with spoons .
Such a fun/funny post 🙂 4 movies I could quote:
1) I know what you did last summer
2) A League of Their Own
3) Mean Girls
4)Happy Gilmore (just realized this movie is close to 20 years old…. that makes me feel sooooo old!)
Oh man, really? Ugh, now I feel old too! Thanks a lot, Jess! 😛
I love you! I could def quote how to lose a guy in 10 days! 🙂
Thank you blogging content gods or really my gal pal, Broccoli!
The foods you won’t eat breaks my heart a little. I LOVE spicy. Seriously you are missing out. You need to start building a tolerance. Get on that. Start with that crazy spice blend you got at my place last year. Actually don’t start there. You’ll probably burn the eff out of your tongue, and I wouldn’t want that. Tongues always need to be in tact.
Hahaha! Yes, I do need my tongue. I can do a little wasabi on my sushi…and I love me some Chohula hot sauce! Does that help my case any? 😉 Melissa always kills me when we go out for Thai food because she always gets it super hot. My nose starts running just from smelling it across the table! Lol
Pingback: Thinking Out Loud: Connect the Dots |
Pingback: I Mustache You a Question. |
Pingback: Thinking Out Loud: All THE EXCITING THINGS!! |