When I saw this survey on Laura’s post yesterday, I couldn’t help myself…
1. Favorite cereal as a child?
Hands down, I was seduced by the Leprechaun…
Anyone else try to pick up the marshmallows with the back of your spoon?
2. Coffee or Tea? With milk or without?
This is so weird for me to say…coming from a former coffee addict, but nowadays, I’ve actually found myself craving tea more and more, but you can forget the milk…just hand me some cinnamon!
3. The one food you eat most often at breakfast?
Although lately I’ve been practically LIVING off Pumpkin Cakes,
You guys know…there’s no giving up my pancakes on Sunday!
1. Sandwiches are generally considered a “lunch food.” If you had to choose between a grilled cheese and a peanut butter and jelly, which would you pick?
Peanut Butter & Jelly!!
…preferably with a little BBQ tofu thrown in there!
2. You can only put four ingredients in your salad (not including greens); what do you throw in the mix? Additionally, which greens and dressing do you pick?
Since I missed the farmer’s market last weekend, my produce stash has been getting pretty low, but I whipped up a salad yesterday that was simple, delicious, and coincidentally only had 4 ingredients:
Golden beets, cucumber, pickled peppers, and hemp seeds!
On a bed of mixed baby greens (spinach is my favorite, but I like to mix it up) and drizzled with a bit of plain balsamic vinegar…the tanginess mixed with the sweet of the beets and peppers was AMAZING!
3. One food you can’t live without at lunch?
I’m really not a creature of habit, but I’ll admit I get into “food fascinations” quite easily…
Over the past FOUR days I’ve eaten a different variation of the same thing…
Chickpea Tuna Melts!
*Recipe coming soon*
1. It’s the end of the day. You’re tired, hungry, and your fridge is empty. If fast food (from a chain) is your only option, where do you go and what do you order?
2. TV/computer on or off while you’re eating?
Computer…on…always…I’m actually just finishing up my lunch now!
3. The one food you eat most often at dinner?
1. Choose between these two American desserts: cheesecake or apple pie?
Cheesecake…sorry, never really been a big fan of apple pie…though apple COOKIES are a completely different subject entirely!
2. Choose between these two foreign desserts: tiramisu (Italy) or flan (Spain)?
Ugh, I HATE flan…all it is is sugar and eggs…basically the Spanish version of a chess pie…you can keep it…but I’ll take that Tiramisu off your hands!
3. Ice cream: cone or cup?
How else am I supposed to cram all my colorful toppings in?! Funny, you’d think my favorite cereal was Fruitty Pebbles!
Now it’s YOUR turn! Pick one (or more) and tell me your answers?