So who’s ready to party?!
As always, a BIG thank you goes out to Jenn, our hostess with the mostest, for putting this shindig together each and every week! Be sure to head on over to Peas and Crayons and check out the other deliciousness linked up this week!
And speaking of deliciousness…
Well, hello there, gorgeous!
I’ll be honest, I really haven’t felt like taking pictures of my food lately…
But after fiddling around with a peanut flour-less version of my Pumpkin Cake the other day and landing myself with a bowl of thick, creamy, pumpkin-y deliciousness?
The camera was in my hand within SECONDS!
Pumpkin Paleo Oatmeal
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Keywords: microwave breakfast no sugar added paleo eggs pumpkin ground flax fall
Ingredients (Serves 1)
- 3 egg whites (1/2 cup)
- 1 tablespoon ground flax
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon maple extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- added sweetener if desired
1. Combine all ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl and whisk well.
2. Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes, stopping to stir every 30 seconds (so you don’t end up with scramble eggs!) or cook on the stove over medium heat for 5-6 minutes…just remember to STIR!
Not only is the flavor enough to make me swoon, but this has been the PERFECT meal for me after I get off work…low carb, FULL of protein, and with plenty of room to get crazy with the toppings…
I swear there’s “oatmeal” under there somewhere!
Weirdest thing…I dreamt the other night that I turned into a pumpkin!
What’s the best thing you’ve had for breakfast this week?