Happy…day that still ain’t Friday? 😕
It’s true, not many people out there care for Thursdays…which is probably why Amanda came up with a genius way of making it through the day. Without rhyme or reason, allow me to throw a bit of randomness your way!
1. Birthday Cake M&M’s…have you SEEN these?! If and when you do, you are to pick up a package, slap a mailing label on it, and send it to me like YESTERDAY! Omg, why don’t we have CVS stores in Clarksville?!!
2. Luckily, we DO have GNC stores…where I picked up a box EACH of cookies & cream and cookie dough (what can I say, I’m a cookie-lovin’ gal). I decided to throw a C&C in the oven the other day annnnnnd I’m not a fan! I think it dries out the white chocolate/cream bits, but I WILL say that 10 seconds in the microwave turns it into one gooey melty mess of goodness! 😉
3. So while I did mention that I literally got my ASS handed to me while I was in Atlanta this weekend, I failed to elaborate on the fact that it was a group fitness sort of thang…”Glute Camp” to be exact! Since coming home and hitting the gym all of ONE time by myself this week, I have to say, I’m missing the motivation of group fitness. There’s just something about the energy of a group working out together. I mean, it might even make you crazy enough to bust out a whole other workout afterwards…
4. Annnnd ok, this is shamelesss, BAA-ut c’mon, I never get any action shot selfies when I’m at home! 😉 So after Laura texted me these pics the other day, I knew I had to work this one into a post! Ha! After we burned our booties, we went over to the other side of the gym and sizzled our shoulders! And I have to say, it was one of the BEST workouts I’ve ever done! Plus, I loved learning new moves that I can incorporate into my circuits at home!
5. WATCH THIS VIDEO!!!
I love Greatist. They have some of the best articles/compilations out there, but this video in particular, really stuck with me. I know I’m not alone when I say that I’m guilty of having the “wish I had’s” when it comes to paging through a magazine. You know, “I wish I had her abs…I wish I had her clear complexion…etc” But this video shows how four average women respond to having photos of them professionally photoshopped. Just a little “friendly” smack in the face if you need it! 😉
6. Anyone know of any foods to cure insomnia? Because while this bowl of cereal topped with peanut flour and persimmons, was pretty AND delicious, it did NOT do the trick. Even when I washed it down with a “glass” of wine…that may or may not have been drunk straight from the bottle! 😉 But seriously, I’ve been averaging 4-5 hours every night since I made it back from Atlanta and I’m hurrrrrrrtin!
7. Ok, so I’ve known this for a while now, but it wasn’t until Laura mentioned it on her blog last week that I remembered that tea tree oil is really good for breakouts. How about I picked up a bottle the other day and after only THREE applications (night, morning, night), my skin is perfectly CLEAR!
8. I’M GETTING A NEW IPHONE THIS WEEKEND! Yup, I’m lonnnnng overdue for an upgrade and after hanging with Laura this weekend and seeing how flippin’ FAST her new iPhone 5s is, I’ve decided I MUST have one…now the hard part, which color do I get??
9. I PROMISE I haven’t forgotten how I teased you last week with those waffles…and ha, well, I guess I’m doing it again, aren’t I? I just couldn’t help but play around with one of my photo apps last night and decided to show you guys my pretty picture! 😉 Recipe will be up tomorrow!
10. Annnnd…since you’ve scrolled all the way down this far…
How about taking a look over there –>
See my tag cloud? Notice how it’s GREEN?! How about I finally figured out how to change the HTML code for my ALL my hyperlinks! I used the code that I found here, copied and pasted it into the “CSS Stylesheet Editor” (Appearance > Edit CSS), and then changed it from black (#000) to green (#800)! Yay me!
Now after you get done joining me in a little shimmy-shake victory dance, hop on over to Spoons and see what everyone else is THINKING about this week! 😀
What was your last tiny (or BIG) victory?
Do you prefer to workout solo or in a group?