Hello peanut butter lovers! Thank you all for the comments on yesterdays postage…let me know if any of you try the pancakes, I’d love to hear what you think!
Today I had a craving, and since I listened to my craving yesterday and the results were “fruitful” (pun totally intended), I thought I’d do the same today.
Remember that tin of mix nuts I was grazing on the other day?
Told ya that rubber spatula comes in handy! 😉
Maple Cinnamon Peanut Butter: (yields just over 1/2 cup)
- 1 cup roasted and salted peanuts
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 tablespoon canola oil (without it, your peanut butter will not be creamy)
1. Process the peanuts in a food processor until smooth, occasionally scraping down the sides.
2. Once mixture is smooth, add syrup, cinnamon, and oil and process just to combine.
I made a small batch due to the amount of nuts I had on hand, but feel free to double the recipe for more peanut butter lovin’!
Well, I’m off to take my peanut-butterful belly to bed! Hope you guys have a great rest of the night…oh, and Happy First Day of Spring! Yay! 🙂
What would your homemade peanut butter have in it?