I could never pick just ONE
favorite when it comes to fresh summer fruit,
But I have to say peaches are pretty high up on my list!
And when combined them with a creamy mix of almond infused overnight oats, a sprinkle of cinnamon, and some candied nuts?
Well that just makes me wanna sing!
Wait a minute, they’re not talking about breakfast are they?
Well, they just don’t EVEN KNOW what they’re missing!
So why don’t you get out some oats and yogurt, throw a few chia seeds around, and dance with your blender?…or you could just make this parfait….
Singing is optional, but highly recommended!
Peaches ‘n Cream Parfait
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: N/A
Ingredients (Serves 1)
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 6oz container plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4-5 drops liquid stevia (optional)
- 1 large peach
1. Combine all ingredients (except peach) in a bowl, stir together, and refrigerate overnight.
2. In the morning, remove oat mixture from refrigerator.
3. Dice peach into 1/2-1 inch pieces (reserving half for parfait), add to blender and puree until smooth.
4. In a glass, layer oat mixture, peach puree, and peaches until full.
5. Top with peaches and other desired toppings (I chose these candied peanuts still leftover from my Blend swag!)
Now crank up that mic!
Peaches and cream
I need it cause you know that I’m a fiend
Gettin’ crazy in my kitchen is a scene
It’s even better when you awake from a dream
Know what I mean, peaches and cream
Peaches annnnnnnnd creeeee-eeeee-eammmmm!