Ok, so maybe that’s not exactly a direct translation…sue me!
Since I’m still working on the mother-load of Cho that graced my doorstep a few weeks ago, it was only a matter of time before I started thinking of pancakes…
But really, when am I NOT thinking of pancakes? 😉
And I was SO happy with how these turned out.
Soft and creamy and PACKED with vanilla flavor!
And thanks to the almost TWENTY grams of protein per serving, they kept me full for HOURS!
Greek Yogurt Pancakes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10-12 minutes
Keywords: fry breakfast high protein low-sodium no sugar added greek yogurt Pancake Sunday
Ingredients (Serves 1)
- 1/3 cup oats, ground into flour
- 2 Tbsp ground flax
- 1/2 tsp sodium-free baking powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 egg white
- 1/3 cup fat-free vanilla Greek yogurt (I used Chobani)
- 2 Tbsp water (or milk)
1. Heat a non-stick skillet or griddle to medium heat and coat with cooking spray.
2. To a medium-sized bowl, add oat flour, flax, baking powder, and cinnamon and stir to combine.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk egg white until frothy.
4. Add yogurt, water (or milk), and extract and stir well.
5. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir until flour is incorporated.
6. Spoon batter onto skillet surface forming 3 medium-sized pancakes and cook 5-6 minutes per side or until edges start to turn crisp and brown.
7. Serve with fresh fruit, nuts, and a drizzle of your favorite syrup.
And look, there’s SEVEN steps…so you know this recipe is lucky! 😉
Of course, we don’t need luck for stats like that! 😀
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I absolutely ADORE Chobani…not just the products, but the actually FACES behind the company. I had the pleasure of meeting AND sweating with a few of the Chobani girls during the Blend Retreat last year and could really feel the love and support they have for their company.
And speaking of Blend…
Pre-registration starts TONIGHT at 8pm CST!
Ticket prices and details are listed here. You do NOT have to be a blogger to attend, but you DO have to get your ticket fast because there’s only a limited number available.
And trust me people…you do NOT want to miss out on this!
So what do ya say…who’s coming with me?
I’ll make you pancakes! 😀
Have you ever tried Chobani? What’s your favorite flavor?
Are you going to Blend?!?!