“Who wants a mustache ride?”
Sometimes as a blogger, you have a hard time deciding what to post. And then sometimes, one of your best Blends telepathically senses your frustration, tags you in a survey, and makes the decision for you. Laura, I don’t know what
my blog I’d do without you! 😉
Four names that people call me, other than my real name:
- C.T. – Though the people I work with do in fact know my name, most of the time I just go by the initials of the machine I operate. Ha.
- Broccoli – Thanks to Laura, I will never be confused with other Heather bloggers again!
- Hot Mess – No comment.
- Heather Honey, Heather Bear, and other slightly more original variations of my name like Heather Feather. 😉
Four jobs I’ve had:
- CT technologist
- Assistant manager of GNC
- Daycare provider to children K-6 – I basically got paid to play all day.
- Waitress – my first job (paid under the table at 14) where I left everyday smelling and feeling like a greasy french fry.
Four movies I’ve watched more than once (AND can quote):
- 10 Things I Hate About You
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail
- Not Another Teen Movie
- Super Troopers – Which I’d like to thank for my opening line!
Four books I’d recommend: (Bonus points for reading WHILE walking!)
- Redeeming Love – My most favoritest book ever. I’m not much on religion but this book, based on the love story of Hosea and Gomer, can touch any heart.
- Intuitive Eating – If you’ve read my blog, you KNOW how much this book means to me.
- Cleo: The Cat Who Mended a Family – Exemplification of my “odd” sense of humor.
- Where the Sidewalk Ends – I memorized nearly half the poems in the book as a child…and can still recite some of them today!
Four places I’ve lived:
- Portsmouth, VA – Where I was born.
- Hendersonville, TN – Where I grew up until the age of 14.
- Ashland City, TN – Where I went to high school and where my parents still live.
- Clarksville, TN – Where I live now.
Four places I’ve been:
- St. Augustine, FL – My most memorable vacation.
- San Francisco, CA
- Boulder, CO – And I can’t WAIT to go back next year for Blend 2015!
- Minneapolis, MN – Three whole days feeling like a celebrity!
Four places I’d rather be right now:
- In front of a fireplace
- The Bahamas
- In a hammock ON the Equator – Can you tell I’m not ready for winter?
Four things I don’t eat:
- Yeast donuts – Sorry Krispy Kreme, but Dunkin is my [donut] man!
- Really spicy food – I’m such a weenie!
- Chocolate cake – Well, unless it’s SEX CAKE!
Four of my favorite foods:
- PIZZAAAAAAAAAA – All day errry day!
- Peanut butter
- Pig – Or more specifically, BACON! But I had to indulge my alliterative side! 😉
Four TV shows that I watch:
- Hemlock Grove
- Orange is the New Black
- Love It or List It – And similar decorating shows on HGTV
- ANYTHING on Food Network – I’m easy (#twss)
Four things I’m looking forward to this year:
- Turkey on Thanksgiving Day – I mean seeing my family…yeah, that’s what I meant!
- My birthday – Fingers crossed I get the days off work that I requested!
- Glass Animals concert on December 3rd! 😀
- Driving around the neighborhood looking at Christmas lights.
Four things I’m always saying:
- Fuck – The best word in the English language.
- That’s what she said – I can’t help myself. Sorry about stealing your answers, Laura!
- What uhhhhhhp?
- I gotta pee.
Four people I’m tagging for this survey:
What four movies could you quote nearly all of?
What four things are you looking forward to this year?