Oops, I did it again? 😉
I know you’re probably not all that surprised to see the combo of peanut butter and pumpkin on the blog AGAIN, but you know I just can’t help myself! Though I REFUSE to put this in the category of just another boring food phase because this wrap…oh my gosh, you guys…SWOON-WORTHY!
This was IN FACT a mouthgasmic moment.
With its sweet creamy filling, the smooooooooooth drizzle of coca sauce, and my GENIUS decision to top it off with peanuts and cereal “sprinkles”…hmm, I should trademark that…I was ohh’ing and ahh’ing my way to bliss…all the way up to the moment where I licked the plate clean. 😉
Peanut Butter Pumpkin Banana Wrap
Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
Cook Time: N/A
Keywords: breakfast dessert snack high fiber dairy-free high protein #strangebutgood
Ingredients (Serves 1)
- 1 whole wheat tortilla
- 2 Tablespoons peanut flour + water (or almond milk) to thin to a peanut butter consistency OR 2 Tablespoons of creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tablespoons pumpkin puree (not pie filling) + cinnamon
- 1 medium banana
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons water (or almond milk)
- 5-7 drops liquid stevia (or other preferred sweetener)
- Crushed peanuts and cereal for topping
1. Lay tortilla flat on a plate and spread with peanut flour mixture (or peanut butter), leaving 1 inch around the outer rim.
2. Spread the pumpkin puree on top of peanut flour mixture and sprinkle with cinnamon.
3. Place whole banana on top and carefully roll together.
4. Slice in half with a serrated knife.
5. Combine cocoa powder sauce and drizzle over top (or use it as a DIP!)
6. Sprinkle with crushed peanuts and cereal.
Feel free to omit the pumpkin if you’re crazy enough not to be a fan of my favorite winter tanning ingredient (coughMeghancough) and just use peanut butter if you don’t have any peanut flour handy. Then you can head on over to iHerb with my promo code (QQQ940), order up a bag (or ten), and then you’ll FINALLY see why I’m not even kidding when I say I want to be buried in the stuff! 😉
Just please, for the love of all things holy, DO NOT leave out the chocolate or the “sprinkles”…because well, those make everything better!
And so does joining up with my long-lost #strangebutgood foodies! Oh and look, I got to use my favorite vandalized button again! 😀 Be sure to head over to Sprint 2 the Table and check out all the other creative concoctions for the week!
Ok, just one more pic before I go…
Gah, WHY do I have to be out of tortillas now?!
What is your plan for this weekend? Will it involve PUMPKIN? 😉
Please tell me I’m not the only one still eating it!